Operations Manager (m/f/x)Berlin, Land Berlin Apply Requisition Number R0033898 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
StubHub International is seeking a full-time Operations Manager for the German market. This is a position reporting directly to the Country Manager. StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. This position will be cross-functional and also work with our global e-commerce, customer service, marketing, fulfillment, logistics teams across Europe.
As Operations Manager you will handle all aspects of operations on the stubhub.de website, working with all parts of the business to ensure we deliver the best service to our customers from an operational perspective.
What will you do:
- Execute the German Operations strategy to ensure the best quality and quantity of events are covered across all markets for as close to event time as possible.
- Develop future strategy to build out operational capability in Germany
- Build and develop a high-performing team that competes and wins together
- Partner with other areas of business to make sure operations are considered at every stage of the ticketing life cycle
- Develop and administer operating model and establish KPIs for function
- Foreseeing operations budgets and evaluating operations performance
- Monitoring competitors’ activity
- Build operational capabilities to ensure best experience for our customers
- Assist in forecasting and internal finance updates.
- 5+ years of management experience in business / operations, with strong preference towards someone with experience in ticketing market, e-commerce and marketplaces
- Fluent in German and English (other languages a plus)
- Strong operational and process skills that are outcome and performance focused.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in a sales environment
- Strong MS Excel skills – you should also be comfortable with financial modelling and working with large amounts of data
- Strong work ethic and social skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Results & data oriented
- Creative in approach and able to work with a blank sheet of paper as well as able to make skillful use of data and analytics
- Experience with e-commerce, technology companies, start-ups
- Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the business. Able to make recommendations with imperfect data.
- Ideally you will be a passionate fan of live entertainment
- Able to execute fast and form clear decision framework
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.