Customer Experience Project ManagerBuenos Aires Apply Requisition Number R0032315 Division StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB and AEG along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Plans for and manages small to large projects of moderate to high complexity. Projects will include those internal to the Customer Experience organization as well as projects that interplay with the wider StubHub business.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops effective plans and high quality documentation to meet both short and longer term project goals
- Consistently executes and delivers project objectives in line with the Project Lifecycle making trade-offs to ensure successful and timely completion
- Works independently, whilst maintaining transparency with minimal guidance or support needed
- Known for making sound decisions even in more complex situations and when under pressure
- Provides key value in recommending solutions to business opportunities and problems
- Proactively identifies and mitigates for risks associated with complex assignments
- Balances execution efficiency with risk mitigation
- Leads and directs a cross functional group at a local and global scale to achieve desired outcomes
- Empowers others through delegation and supports them as appropriate
- Supports and coaches new members to the team
- Can deliver effective presentations and proposals confidently, including to an executive level
- Provides regular and consistent leadership updates and is comfortable dealing with a variety of stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a background/experience in project management. Activities in this function of the job require strong leadership, communication, coordination, problem-solving and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will be capable of working across complex organisations and dynamic environments that are prone to regular change.
- Considered an expert in project management methodology and leading change efforts on behalf of the business
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing projects/assignments from start to finish, either as a whole or as part of a bigger initiative
- Experience leading distributed teams in multiple regions, locations and time zones
- Experience synthesizing information from multiple sources to drive effective decision making
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- In depth knowledge of the project management lifecycle and methodologies and can apply a variety of tools to meet project/business needs
- Challenge the status quo and push for an improved customer experience
- Basic understanding of ticketing preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 5 years hands on project experience
- PMP or other certifications desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree, or related experience
- Can make sound decisions in ambiguous or difficult situations, including when under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Highly proficient in written and verbal English, Portuguese, and Spanish Languages
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.