French Speaking Customer Service SpecialistDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0029364 Division StubHub
Experiencing live events has never been the same since we came onto the scene in 2000. We are fans first and foremost, so improving how people experience live events has always driven us. It’s why we’ve revolutionized the industry in a series of firsts, and continue to innovate. We don’t just sell tickets, we make it possible for fans to connect with their favorite teams and artists. We create the shared experiences that shape their lives...anywhere, all the time.
Today, we are the world’s largest ticket marketplace with tickets available for over 10 million live sports, music, and theater events in more than 40 countries across the globe. And we’re far from finished.
Who We Are
We are richly diverse and embrace our unique contributions and individual differences. We live life passionately. We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people with the teams, artists and people they care about most. We're bold, inventive and are constantly upping our game. And we're looking for people who are fully dedicated to providing unique perspectives and are passionate about experiencing the world through live events. We hope you'll join us.
What You’ll Do
- Surprise and delight our fans in a fast-paced environment including inbound phone calls, emails, and chat
- Have authentic conversations with our customers and strive to resolve all concerns going two steps beyond what they ever expected
- Increase customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty through providing awesome service and proactive engagement
- Maintain high performance metrics including average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction
Who We’re Looking For
- You are fluent in French and want to connect with our fans from France and Canada
- You have a passion for attending live events
- You like making things easier for customers and colleagues even if roadblocks get in the way
- You have a proven track record of 2+ years customer service experience (call center preferred but not required)
- You are energized by interacting with and helping people
- You seek to empower and educate customers
- You are innovative and love to think outside the box – there is always a better way
- You’re a positive person and know how to look on the bright side
- You bring solutions to the table not just problems
- You’re comfortable with a little chaos and uncertainty
What You’ll Get
- Starting Pay is $14.50/hr (plus 5% Language Differential)
- 10% Evening Differentials
- 10-15% Weekend Differentials
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Yearly Performance Raises
- $200 StubHub Credit Per Year
- Continued Career Development & Opportunity
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flex Spending
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250
- 16+ Days of Paid Time Off
- Adoption and Infertility Assistance
- Parental, Maternity and Family Care Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- 401(k) and Retirement Plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Paid Sabbatical Every 5 Years
- 24 Hour Gym
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Discounts
Thank you for your interest in StubHub! We will review your resume and get back to you as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please check out all of the resources on our website as you continue to learn more about our culture, our mission, and our future.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.