Head of Customer Experience AnalyticsDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0034227 Division StubHub
Position: Head of Customer Experience Analytics
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Organization: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
We are seeking someone to lead the Customer Experience Analytics Team at StubHub. This high-impact role reports to the Director of Analytics, alongside peers in Product Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Business analytics, and Data enablement.
The Head of Customer experience Analytics will be the main analytics partner for the VP of global customer experience (and his extended leadership team). This individual will oversee analytics for the global customer experience organization, ensuring strong insight and decision support to help elevate both buyer and seller experience across all consumer touchpoints. The role based out of Salt Lake City (UT), at StubHub’s global center of excellence. You will either be local or be willing to relocate to Salt Lake City.
- Lead, manage, and grow a team of analysts/data scientists responsible for analyzing, measuring, and optimizing our global customer experience initiatives
- Design, develop and maintain a comprehensive view of the end-to-end customer experience. You will serve as the main voice of the customer and work cross-functionally with peers in analytics and other critical functions to synthesize a holistic view of the customer experience
- Drive excellent practices and technical standards for establishing metrics, KPIs and goals, developing information suites (Dashboards, reports, visualizations) fit for C-level consumption
- Develop analyses and present recommendations for action to senior leaders of the company, and support the individual contributors on your team to do the same for their work
- Leverage our data and scale our ability to make optimal business decisions and elevate the customer experience through the entire lifecycle of live events
- Be fluent in the business overall and contribute thoughts and advise when engaging your peers 1:1, in small meetings, and in large meetings comprising StubHub’s extended leadership team, of which you will be a member
- Cultivate existing and new talent in your team to grow their own analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- 8+ years of progressive experience in analytics/data science roles
- Exceptional problem solving, and analysis skills combined with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate findings to all levels throughout the organization
- Demonstrably strong communication skills: truly know what it means to assemble a story from data and can easily explain how and demonstrate it. Strong listening skills as well as the skills to persuade particularly based on evidence
- Fluency in web analytics and deep technical understanding of how data are created from first party and third-party web beacons
- Proficiency in SQL and Tableau. Experience with Google cloud analytics tools is highly desired
- Deep understanding of controlled experimentation and inference from quasi/natural experiments. Familiarity with R or Python is highly desired
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills, with a strong emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.