Product Manager - Customer ExperienceDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0034028 Division StubHub
JOB ID: 93237077
**** This is a highly TECHNICAL ROLE, we are looking for a Product Manager who has experience with System Integration Implementation of Customer Service platform such as Salesforce, Siebel, MS Dynamics OR Lithium CSM.****
POSITION: Product Manager - Customer Support/Service
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Our product management team works closely with leadership from business and engineering teams to define and craft global strategies for management of our customers' orders. As a leader on our product team, you will balance ambitious company goals while building and maintaining a high customer experience bar. You will work with our partners including finance managers, global leaders, UX research and design, and software development teams to move the needle.
As the Product Manager for Customer Experience (CX), you will help shape the future of the way we support our customers. You will collaborate, prioritize, and ideate to establish a shared vision of success and create exclusive tools that enable our customer experience team to connect with our customers across all channels (across a variety of channels (phone, chat, social and email) to solve their problems and drive long-term customer value through innovative approaches.
- Work closely across StubHub to understand the opportunities to improve help and support for our customers and then translate those into product strategy and requirements.
- Develop quarterly and long-term OKRs in conjunction with partners, aligning with company-wide strategic goals and the CX organization’s long-range business plans.
- Be a reliable point-of-contact for the CX teams - both engineering and business, fielding feature requests, feedback, and coordination across teams.
- Synthesize customer insights, quantitative and qualitative data, and business strategy into product concepts and requirements.
- Ensure the CX Engineering team is building and integrating the right software, at the right time, with an appropriate balance between short-term gains and long-term capabilities.
- Partner with customer-facing product teams to solve underlying customer issues that drive contact rate and provide metrics and data to other teams so they understand the impact of their work on the CX organization.
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery as a business and creative ways of doing things which things, which contributes to our customers, employees, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple tasks and projects, prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Deft group facilitation and stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills that help shape a vision and rally a team towards success
- You have experience collaborating with non-technical partners in the crafting of internal software solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data.
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
- You have prior experience working with customer service teams or other types of operations organizations. Familiarity with
- You have experience operating with OKRs and agile philosophies.
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants with relevant experience will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.