Recruiting ManagerDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0034691 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
The Recruiting Manager for StubHub's Salt Lake City office will lead a high-performing recruiting team and will be charged with leading all efforts around customer experience hiring, planning, strategy and innovation of new recruiting initiatives. Ideally, we're looking for a ]recruiting leader with 5 to 7+ years of experience in both recruiting as well as leading teams and is very knowledgeable in world-class class recruiting practices, especially around diversity efforts. The right person for this position will interact with global Customer Experience Leaders including the VP/Global Head of Customer Experience. Key to this role will be someone who has demonstrated a variety of recruiting management experience in the areas of executive, professional, volume, and technical recruiting.
In this role, you will utilize your leadership qualities to both lead and develop the team, and ensure the diverse hiring goals of our Salt Lake City location are met. You will fully bring to bear your recruiting expertise to drive adoption of our values, policies, practices and systems to ensure an exemplary recruiting experience. You will enable standards and provide a consistently excellent hiring experience, while demonstrating an agile mindset to innovate and take initiative to influence change.
The Recruiting Manager will be based in Salt Lake City, Utah and will report into the Global Head of Recruiting at StubHub.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with Workforce Management and Customer Experience Leaders to operationalize current staffing needs, produce forecasts, develop hiring plans and execute on critical customer experience recruiting efforts
- Lead and develop the Customer Experience Recruiting team building an excellent and fun recruiting culture
- Embed the values of StubHub into recruiting process, programs, systems, standards and experiences of job applicants, hiring managers, internal/external partners and the core team
- Forge deep relationships throughout StubHub and eBay that support efforts of global mobility, compensation, talent management and talent attraction
- Partner closely with internal applicants and hiring managers to ensure a consistent, fair and clear process for internal opportunities. Help build a culture of development and feedback.
- Build the StubHub recruiting brand both internally and externally. Develop a talent attraction strategy including levering social, marketing, employee referrals and events as necessary.
- Actively assess hiring pipeline, identify risks and develop contingency plans. Eliminate bottlenecks and deliver hiring plans on target.
- Serve as player/coach and recruit across critical functional areas – volume, exec, product, technical, business
- Utilize tools/programs/data to identify trends and opportunities that will inform a global recruiting customer experience recruiting strategy and maximize desired results
- Ensure an unparalleled experience is created for every recruiting effort
- Work with StubHub/eBay Centers of Excellence to fortify operational efficiency and premier methodologies
Education, skills and experience
- 5+ years of running recruiting teams including experience leading customer experience hiring; global experience desirable
- 8+ years recruiting experience with consistent track record of meeting and exceeding team and individual hiring targets while staying focused on an uncommon applicant experience
- 3+ years of leading a recruiting function or team including implementing processes, programs, standards, systems that support cultural values
- Strong familiarity with core critical facets of recruiting, especially pertaining to diversity and competency-based hiring practices
- An activator and achiever with communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Strong operational experience in reporting and data analysis to drive strategy and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Experience in handling and developing business critical initiatives to impact the overall business
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to present data to key executives, establishing credibility and building trust with team and client groups.
- Shown success leading, motivating and inspiring teams to achieve great results.
- Ability to analyze and use data to accurately forecast and help team drive effective recruitment strategies.
- A passion for live events, sports, music, theatre, highly desirable
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.