Sr Dir, Nor Am Customer ExperienceDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0032467 Division StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners include MLB, AEG, NFL and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas Longhorns totaling more than 130 properties across major leagues and venues in North America alone.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Our Global Customer Experience organization, the organization encompasses all customer touchpoints and segmentation including core service, top buyer and seller support teams, customer policies and trust and safety transaction support. We established our large North America Center of Excellence in Salt Lake City in late 2017, and have completed our foundational efforts in building out this new center. In fact, in 2019 Newsweek awarded us as America’s Best Customer Service in Ticketing. We are now excited to take North America and broader global teams, to the next evolution of customer service excellence and strategic alignment with the business. The Sr. Director, North America Customer Experience position is a key role in the Global Customer Experience leadership team leading this journey together, reporting directly into the Vice President of Global Customer Experience. This leader is primarily responsible and accountable for driving the customer experience across North America, partnering, collaborating with both the business leaders for integrated service views and our International experience teams for global consistency. The North America Customer Experience team delivers a range of services (Intelligent Commerce Care) to a customer base across phone, chat, social and email channels. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background in a senior leadership role, demonstrated experience in execution, team engagement, business partnership and innovation in a fast-paced, growing, and changing the industry.
The Sr. Director, North America Customer Experience will be based in Salt Lake City Utah and will require both Domestic and International Travel.
WHO YOU ARE:
PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS AND BRAND – Relentless in your focus to drive customer experiences that engage and exceed expectations.
STRATEGIC AND COLLABORATIVE PARTNER - Build strong cross-functional relationships to partner with our business verticals, marketing, product, peers, etc. representing the voice of the customer and driving integrated service opportunities.
INNOVATIVE AND DRIVEN - Continually scans the environment, internally and externally, for the next opportunities to drive business value and impact across your portfolio of levers/metrics.
CULTURAL LEADER – Focused on creating an engaging and inclusive environment where each and every individual has the opportunity to contribute their best, continuously learn and grow, and see StubHub as a place where they can thrive in their careers and have an impact.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Provide the business, people, and cultural leadership to create an exceptional end-to-end customer experience by reducing friction and creating experiences our customers love
- Key member of the Global Customer Experience leadership team
- Leads all Contact Center locations in North America (in house and work at home) and outsourcing partners – 300+ employees and 300+ seasonal and outsourced staff that expands to meet demands
- Increase Customer metrics covering Satisfaction and Net Promoter Score
- Responsible for meeting transactional expense targets for this business unit, including budgets dedicated to customer returns and CS contacts
- Contributes with internal partners on policy and approach to meet satisfaction targets and expense budget
- Owns and champions service excellence and quality for the StubHub North American business and shares practices across the rest of world
- Represents Voice of the Customer across North American initiatives
- Works with Trust and Safety to reduce fraud cost and customer friction
- Leads through innovative people leadership and motivation for all employees
- Meet and exceed a range of operational targets around productivity, employee attrition and budget
- Identify opportunities to improve service delivery as a business and creative ways of doing things which things, which adds value to our customers, employees, and stakeholders.
- Participate in the development and execution of North American Strategic Plans regional plans with the North American leadership team
- Attracts, coaches, and develops the people to grow in their potential
ADDITIONAL EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS in an appropriate field is required and MBA is a plus
- Qualified candidates should have at least 12 years managerial experience in a Global Customer Support environment, ideally with 3-5 years of these as the operational leader of a customer contact center and at Sr. Management level.
- Experience operating large-scale contact centers of 500+ people minimum
- Experience with both in-house as well as out-sourced teams
- Experience delivering strategic solutions for a very diverse customer base
- Experience leading in a global environment
- Proven ability to drive consistency in leadership, policies, and processes across multiple operational units is a must
- A global business perspective
- Strong operational and management background with the proven ability to lead multiple locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills in a multinational Sales environment
- Excellent Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, business unit leaders, and other teams
- Strong leadership, motivation, and people skills
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.