Sr. Manager of Service DesignDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0032734 Division StubHub
As the Manager of Service Design you will be responsible for designing new customer service experiences along with improving our existing user experiences. You will be an authority on the customer experience and you will work with various teams both in Customer Services and the Business Unit to build experiences that make our customers feel valued.
You will report to the head of Service Design with a strong dotted line to regional leaders. This leader will be responsible for driving engagement and loyalty across our growing customer base. We are looking for an experienced and passionate customer service advocate with a drive for customer-centric innovations. We are excited about you if you have experience working with internal partners, analytics/project management expertise, and resolutions skills. Additionally, a real passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key.
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions, providing input and feedback to the overall Service Strategy and Design.
- Document process for our workflows and conduct process analysis to find opportunities, improve and implement new workflows, policies and practices.
- Initiate/Lead/Support customer experience improvement projects from initiation to closure and ensure regular communication on the project progress, effective change management practices and results supported by control plans.
- Mentor and lead a team of customer experience specialists in the execution of service design processes and strategy.
- Responsible for broad scale global implementation plans, leading cross functional teams
- Independent problem solving and decision-making grounded in insights, facts and aligned with the strategic priorities of the line of business.
- Learn quickly, enjoy working independently and have the confirmed ability to multi-task and remain composed in a busy environment.
- Use a broad and deep understanding of concepts to develop solutions to problems and critical issues.
- Strategic Thinker: You can develop a keen understanding of our strategy, the value it brings to customers and its market differentiator. You have a game plan for the long-term success including insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers.
- Establish relationships with other managers throughout the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on impact of process, policy and product changes.
- Have the ability to reach appropriate resolution in various situations without damaging internal or external relationships.
- Ability to handle the most complex and critical problems and projects.
- BA/BS in an appropriate field is required and MBA a plus.
- Candidates should have 5+ years experience at a Management level, 3+ years within a customer experience/service environment. People management experience is required
- Experience in delivering strategic solutions, organizational development and process reengineering is critical.
- Successful track record in change management and leading large scale global business change initiatives
- A consistent track record leading projects in a matrix environment and through influence rather than hard line reporting.
- Excellent Teammate: You are a standout colleague who demonstrates agility and flexibility in fast-changing and undefined situations with great verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Effective balance of strategic vision and tactical execution.
- Experience with six sigma/prince 2 (project management) a plus
- Ability to develop strong professional relationships and to influence peers, managers, senior executives and other teams.
- Excellent Problem Solving, Analytical and Decision-making Skills
Available to travel
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.