Supervisor, Top Customer SupportDraper, Utah Apply Requisition Number R0035525 Division StubHub
Top Seller, Customer Experience Supervisor will be responsible for driving performance, engagement, development and satisfaction. Large focus on driving engagement, provide the very best white-glove service, cultivate relationships and encourage and lead empowerment to drive loyalty with StubHub’s most valuable Sellers.
- Supervise a team of 15-20 customer experience support experts
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership and influential capabilities as well as mentoring and development skills
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
- Learn through experimentation when taking on new problems, using both successes and failures
- Weekly development with direct reports through coaching, feedback, training and on-the-job support
- Ability to problem-solve with "take-charge" levels of responsibility.
- Promote a positive teamwork enriched environment with increased employee satisfaction
- Partner with the customer experience and supply teams, respond to escalations, improve processes, and enforce company policies and guidelines.
- Encourages and promotes accountability at all levels
- Partnering with internal teams to foster ongoing improvement, communication, and alignment (QA, Training, Trust & Safety, Customer Experience, Etc.)
- Demonstrates customer focus by seeking out, understanding, and responding to the needs of both internal and external customers.
- Acts as a business owner, taking care of the needs of the unit
- Attentive to and understands the views of others
- Schedule flexibility to support a 24/7 environment.
- 3+ years of successfully leading and developing customer-facing teams
- validated experience as customer experience and growth leader supporting top clients
- Strong quantitative & qualitative skills, with a consistent track record of analyzing data to design or improve outcomes.
- Expertise in churn management techniques and best practices
- Well organized, meticulous about the details, and able to balance multiple priorities
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love crafting opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.