Partnerships Operations AssociateLondon, England Apply Requisition Number R0029581 Division StubHub
POSITION: Partner Services Operations Associate
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are looking for a Partner Services Operations Associate to lead and support all operations including Customer Support (CS) and Field Operations (FO) activities, with ad-hoc and ongoing operational change and analytics.
In this role, you will be the stakeholder within the Partnerships department and have a comprehensive understanding of the needs of every partnership agreement. You would be responsible for analyzing and reviewing all metrics related to Partnerships processes, policies and volumes within Customer Support and Field Operations, including monitoring of key performance indicators and controls relating to changes and rollouts. Everything you do will be focused on innovations that improve our partnerships operations.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a detailed operational plan for each partnership: create detailed project plans that document, schedule, coordinate and track all teams’ tasks, dependencies and deliverables.
- Coordinate the execution of the operational plan.
- Map new events to ensure timely activation after they are created by the Catalog Team.
- Build upcoming events and maps for StubHub partners and anticipated future partners.
- Monitor Partners Events to ensure our Catalog matches that of external partners.
- Maintain internal documents with up to date information regarding operational aspects of our partnerships.
- Data entry (contacts, deal updates, etc) into StubHub’s CRM tool.
- Regular auditing of logistics and configurations for all partner events.
- Assist with building and testing partner ticket templates and transactions.
- Guarantee that every operational aspect of a deal is put in place and meets Stubhub’s and Partner’s quality standards.
- Self-identify operational deficiencies and take initiative to act accordingly and address with appropriate partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal teams to support the partner base.
- Work with software Ticketing solution (Palco 4).
Education, skills and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in an operational role within the entertainment or ticketing industry (sports and/or music ideally). Primary ticketing experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the UK e-commerce landscape.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- MS Office skills including PowerPoint.
- Project management tools (Basecamp, Slack or similar).
- Demonstrate problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment.
- Detail oriented, excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to make quick & effective decisions.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time; including weekends.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.