Head of Global SupplyMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0032590 Division StubHub
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Our Global Supply team is seeking an innovative and driven, data-oriented leader to design and implement our global supply strategy and commercial plan the StubHub International business.
The Head of Supply is a full-time role, responsible and accountable for StubHub’s Supply value proposition and Go-to-market strategy across both supply segments B2C and C2C in all international territories in the EMEA, LATAM and APAC regions.
This individual will be based in Madrid, Spain, and will report into the Chief Commercial Officer, StubHub International.
This individual will also have a critical “player-coach” role to negotiate on StubHub’s behalf with international strategic supply partners and to define the long-term commercial plan for the growth of StubHub international supply.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in attracting and retaining supply partners in ticketing or commerce marketplaces at international level, but also will have a deep background in managing teams both locally and remotely at scale in a management role.
- Design the Global supply strategy to ensure the best quality and quantity supply across all markets and segments to meet our customer’s needs
- Drive value and preference across supply segments through strategic and tactical incentive planning
- Support primary supply distribution on the StubHub platform and work cross functional to ensure we deliver on our commercial commitment
- Partner with in-market supply and country managers across the regions to ensure consistency on supply practices and that best practices are in place.
- Lead and drive business performance, trends and strategic trade-offs
- Develop incentive models to optimize supply dynamics across international territories.
- Enable scalable service model to manage respective supply segments B2C and C2C
- Identify and develop strategic supply partners and opportunities.
- Ensure StubHub achieves optimum structure, terms and conditions for each deal
- Support StubHub International organization and more specially our Supply Teams to accelerate aggressive growth plans.
- Develop and administer supply operating model and establish OKR’s for the supply team.
- Minimum 5+ years of senior experience in business / supply operations, with strong preference towards someone with experience in secondary ticketing market, e-commerce and marketplaces.
- Strong MS Excel skills – candidate should also be comfortable with financial modelling and working with large amounts of data
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative and integrity
- Proven track record of working effectively with senior, mid-level and junior colleagues to drive results across a broad organization and diverse set of businesses
- Highly analytical, strategic, and detail-oriented, with a commitment to excellence and a passion for understanding the business
- Superior communication skills - verbal, written & presentation skills with ability to transition seamlessly from complex analyses to simple/precise business implications
- A global mindset and ability to work effectively with people and teams from various cultures and time zones
- Successful candidates will likely be passionate fans of live entertainment
- Ability to execute fast and form clear decision framework
- Ability to make recommendations with imperfect data
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus)
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.