International QA CoachMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0028732 Division StubHub
The QA Coach plays a key role in understanding the performance and satisfaction of the Customer Experience interaction with our fans across the globe. This role will monitor interactions, provide feedback and assess knowledge, professionalism and resolution while keeping the fan experience top of mind. The QA Coach will be the voice of the customer to mine key data that will be fed back into the business to enhance the overall experience.
- Monitor fan interactions with StubHub Experts (internal and external outsourcers) against our internal Quality standards.
- Clear, concise and constructive communication in both written and verbal forms to document findings and assist front line leaders in coaching and developing their people.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and time management.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and discuss trends, successes and opportunities.
- Present key QA findings and trends to CE to ensure a strong partnership and improvement to our end to end fan experience
- Calibrate with other QA coaches, team leads and supervisors.
- Navigate several technical systems and processes (ex. Siebel, Inbenta, NICE, E-Alicia, Sharepoint, Excel, Infocenter, etc.)
- Updating/Reporting QA metrics.
- Expert in CE processes as well as related tools. Weekly queue time expected to remain an expert in assigned queues supported.
- Partner with peers to ensure monthly team production goals are met.
- Continue to innovate on ways to improve the end to end fan experience.
- Candidate must be fluent in (written and speech) in English and a minimum of one other language; Spanish, German, Japanese
- Experience designing QA tools and implementing QA processes, speech and or text analytics preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills – can define problems, collect data, establish facts and provide valid conclusions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote) and SharePoint. Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables and Macros) preferred.
- Familiarity with systems such as Sharepoint.
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organization, planning, and time management skills – ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
- Solutions focused and demonstrated ability to innovate, learn, and work independently.
- Maintains reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
- College degree or relevant experience preferred
- 6 months in current position required (for internal candidates).
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.