Loyalty, Retention & Growth ManagerMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0030795 Division StubHub
POSITION: Senior Manager, Loyalty, Retention & Growth
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Loyalty, Retention & Growth to help drive all customer experience, retention activities and aim to drive appropriate actions to improve the end-to-end customer experience and achieve StubHub mission. You would also have responsibility for the improvement of customer experience and it is comprised in three key functions: Focus on strategy, focus on retention opportunities and customer loyalty. This position reports to the International Customer Experience Director.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Build and develop a high performance world-class Customer Solutions team to help scale and grow the business.
- Drive successful solution adoption, customer value, retention and expansion goals ultimately improving StubHub customer lifetime value.
- Develop and deploy strategies, action plans and playbooks to improve the customer experience, increase retention and enable account growth.
- Drive operational improvements which streamline processes, use automation and enable scale.
- Drive and measure Customer Success outcomes and effectiveness within the assigned geographical region and market segment.
- Build strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams inside and beyond Customer Experience.
- Serve as a thought leader by keeping up to speed on the latest best practices and available tools.
- Drive and ensure Key performance metrics are met.
- Drive daily site experience management.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Identifying key areas and markets for improvement and opportunities in the sales process.
- Communicating clearly with key partners on issues impacting customer experience and leading the execution of proactive communications and remedial actions to mitigate against customer-impacting issues.
- Deliver regular customer retention and loyalty reporting to senior leadership.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Proven leadership and management capabilities.
- 8+ years’ experience working at sales, commercial, management and/or consulting company.
- Demonstrated experience driving e-commerce marketing results and solid e-commerce knowledge.
- Providing quantitative and qualitative information to business teams in order to drive process/policy change initiatives and root-cause resolution of customer pain-points.
- Data analysis experience using Excel with pivot tables and statistical analysis.
- Solutions oriented.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Can make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work across all levels and offices within an organization with a collaborative approach.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely different backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unrivaled self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.