Manager Top SellersMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0032036 Division StubHub
- Proven leadership and management capabilities
- 8 + years’ experience working at Customer Service, solid e-commerce and Sellers knowledge
- Providing quantitative and qualitative information to business teams in order to drive process/policy change initiatives and root-cause resolution of customer pain-points
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work across all levels and offices within an organization with a collaborative approach
- Strong planning and analytical skills, with proven ability to apply these skills with business acumen to complex situations with competing priorities
- Strong analytical ability, with experience manipulating multiple raw data sets in order to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize efforts and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness
- Ability to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies and decision makers to deliver end results
- Strong conflict resolution abilities
- Proven problem solver and generator of new ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Actively monitor service performance against standards, and initiate appropriate action as needed.
- Develop and implement new systems and operations that drive efficiency and service.
- Develop and maintain a strong industry involvement that benefits organization.
- Assist in client retention efforts.
- Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Seeks new opportunities and ways to create balanced business growth while improving operational capabilities.
- Lead & coach a team of motivated Supervisors in developing world class performance with their teams through a high touch coaching model
- Provide Supervisor team, guidance and coaching for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and exceptionally high performing team and productive workforce
- Experience in managing the relationship with Sellers by ensuring a clear and consistent communication with the internal StubHub teams
- Work with partner program managers to provide process improvements, build program efficiencies and improve overall quality of sellers interactions.
- Empowers teams to achieve goals by providing resources, training and responsibility
- Support overall goals of the organization by translating broad strategic goals into action plans and moving them forward
- Drive results and positive change across the organization by uniting, influencing, and collaborating with leadership, peers and team members
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences
- Act as a culture ambassador; actively embody the StubHub One cultural values while encouraging others to do the same
- Drive employee engagement by actively promoting, participating in, and influencing individual development activities and opportunities
- Drive accountability and resolution of issues across the team
- Analyze data to identify trends, performance gaps and draw insights
- Provide management oversight of the recruitment, staffing ratios, hiring, training, retention and counseling of staff
- Assist with or lead various projects and duties as assign
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.