Organizational Development ConsultantMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0030787 Division StubHub
POSITION: Organizational Development Consultant
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
Fan First Culture – We bring the joy of live to fans globally
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
P&OD is our global centre of excellence with Organizational Development Consultants (“ODCS”) in each region. We are responsible for enterprise employee growth and experiences, focused on organizational design, leadership, on boarding, talent pipelines, talent reviews, career development, leadership planning, employee engagement and growing eBay culture.
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join our P&OD team in Madrid supporting StubHub International and reporting to the Org Development Lead, StubHub.
ODCs work in partnership with People Business Partners (“PBP”) and client group business leaders to connect business/function goals and strategies to core capabilities required for success, assess current capabilities to understand gaps, and recommend a path forward. The ODC provides consultation in overall organization design and organization effectiveness, including leadership development, employee growth and engagement, culture transformation and change management.
The Organizational Development Consultant will be based in Madrid Spain
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate and partner with PBPs to build a strong integrated human capital plan.
- Advise and guide on leadership development for the business areas they support.
- Conduct organizational assessments and facilitate organizational design work.
- Support senior leader on-boarding and transition plans (stakeholder reviews; 360s; coaching)
- Facilitate talent routines and leadership planning.
- Support our performance success (performance management) adoption and drive year-round performance coaching and development readiness conversations.
- Design and develop leadership assessment programmes and tools using external partners where appropriate.
- Source, design and deliver leading edge Leadership Development programmes required by individuals and teams across their group.
- Build effective change management strategies, plans and materials to support the business through change.
- Work with business leaders and internal partners to define and articulate culture. Build/execute on plans to achieve culture goals.
- Ensure that interventions delivered by a third party provider is of high quality, provide analysis on impact and changes resulting.
- Participate as part of the eBay P&OD global team, work with internal OD practitioners on projects and initiatives.
The right person will thrive in a fast-paced, "all hands on deck" environment, can move quickly as a trusted partner, builder and do-er. You will have a breadth of experience in people and organisational change capabilities and transformation programmes, with a focus on sustainability and adoption.
- Extensive experience and a passion for developing talent.
- Experience in organizational design, development, change management, leadership development, internal coaching capability, project management and HR technology.
- Expertise in managing or developing performance management systems, competency models and associated training.
- Strong advising skills and ability to contract and collaborate with business leaders.
- Demonstrated application of change management principles and practices to complex organizational initiatives.
- Translates complex, vague strategies into pragmatic, simple programmes.
- Proven track record of implementing programmes that are aligned to the business strategy with clear business improvement.
- Open communication using strong social, written and presentation/facilitation communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Resilient and self-confident with the ability to think on your feet while under pressure.
- Flexible and available to travel across the region.
- 10+ years in human resources including significant roles in organization development/effectiveness, talent management, or related role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, Human Resources or related field required.
- Post-graduate qualification(s) in organizational psychology/development/behaviour
- Fluency in Spanish and English (both spoken and written) is essential
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Diversity and inclusion at eBay goes well beyond a moral necessity – it’s the foundation of our business model and absolutely critical to our ability to thrive in an increasingly competitive global landscape. To learn about eBay’s Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.