Seller Fraud & Risk Agent (night shift)Madrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0035712 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
Trust and Safety is tasked with providing our fans a safe marketplace to buy and sell event tickets. We are looking for customer-focused Seller Fraud & Risk Agent to work the night shift: Sat-Wed 22:00-07:00. In this role, you would be responsible for investigating and handling a variety of seller transactional risk queues, internal and external transaction referrals, user agreement adherence, abuse of policies, collections, as well as user risk management.
- Work fraud queues for global transactions and make real time determinations on the validity of each order in manual review.
- Contact customers in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss. Responsible for emails and service requests, as well as other fraud processing items every day.
- Effectively identify problems and issues by performing relevant research using the appropriate tools.
- Analyze account history and trends to take appropriate action on accounts.
- Communicate effectively and concisely with all applicable parties in pursuit of resolution of cases in written form (when required) without spelling or grammatical errors and verbally interacting (when required) on a professional, mature level even in adverse situations.
- Review StubHub customer accounts to determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder, and any associated risk.
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity.
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including policies, upgrades, and potential queue changes.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish.
- 1 year's relevant experience, ideally within an ecommerce environment. You should be used to working with targets.
- A self-starter and well organised individual capable of dealing working in a fast paced environment.
- Customer centric and a strong communicator that is comfortable contacting customers by phone and email.
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience..
- Interest in music, sports or theatre events – a passion for the industry that serves our fans.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.