SEO Manager - EMEAMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0029640 Division StubHub
SEO Manager EMEA (France, Italy and Turkey)
The SEO Manager is a key role for EMEA (France, Italy and Turkey) market teams, responsible for sizeable revenue and pivotal to the growth marketing. The position requires SEO subject matter expertise, strategic mindset, operational powerhouse and finesse to engage with senior stakeholders. We are looking for a candidate with a deep local knowledge but also a global mindset, and open to a custom execution model based on local business needs - for example what to execute in-house and when to partner with an agency.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in driving a comprehensive and innovative SEO program for a large ecommerce marketplace. The role requires both day to day management and broader strategies, innovation, and programs including onsite optimization, product initiatives, cross functional collaboration engaging content development and analysis and reporting.
This position reports directly into the SEO International Lead.
- Executing international search engine optimization campaigns on EMEA websites
- Performing research, analyzing data and developing key insights and action plans
- Conducting SEO assessments/audits from a technical, on-site and link development perspective
- Working cross functionally with other areas (Marketing, Supply, Data, Product)
- Working next to global SEO roles of the organization
- Managing external content agencies and collaborate with internal content teams
- Reporting SEO performance
- +5 years experience in SEO, preferably in-house, ideally gained in the e-commerce sector.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Conductor, etc.
- Strong data analytics and strategy background. Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with senior levels and perform training sessions.
- Structured and organized working manner as well as an analytical mindset, with a high attention to detail.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry SEO trends best practices.
- Italian, French or Turkish native with excellent English level. Otherwise, native English or Spanish speaker with knowledge of at least one of the mentioned languages.
- Passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key..
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.