Sr Analytics AnalystMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0029432 Division StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage, and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven We strive for excellence and constantly improving our game.
Courageous We are bold and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Inventive We see what others don’t and pioneer new paths.
Richly Diverse We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
Brand We experience the world through StubHub.
StubHub is seeking a highly motivated Sr. Analyst to own the analytics-based insights for their International team. This person will report to the head of International Analytics Manager within the broader StubHub Analytics team.
A successful candidate will use statistical analysis & reporting tools, as well as process improvement & operational excellence techniques to provide objective insights across all parts of the customer experience and raise the level of analytical thinking across the entire StubHub International organization.
This role will be mostly focus on understanding overall business performance for our growing CBT business and discover scalable insight that will unlock further growth opportunities for our Tier 2 and 3 Countries.
The Sr Analyst will work closely with internal customers from the StubHub International CBT team, Marketing, Supply & Fulfillment, Customer Service, Corporate Strategy, Finance, and Product & Technology teams to establish key measures and goals for them, providing a roadmap for developing insights to drive achievement of those goals. They will also work with the Data and Reporting teams to define the data structure required to provide insights.
- Minimum of 3-5 years business and/or technical analytical experience.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experiences creating custom SQL and hands-on data analysis.
- Experience in reporting analysis and development.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills.
- Background in analytics, statistics, mathematics, and/or economics preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform parallel tasks.
- Collaborative and consultative skills.
- Ability to quickly evaluate the business impact of issues.
- Ability to clearly communicate findings through Excel and PowerPoint charts, etc.
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and prioritizing work effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- Ability to adapt to new software technologies.
- Ability to educate stakeholders, prioritize requests and drive action
- Experience with complex parallel data stacks and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience creating custom queries with SQL and Hadoop query tools (Pig, Hive, and/or Spark/Scala)
- Experience with Adobe Analytics as well as Google Analytics from both an implementation and analysis standpoint
- Ability with Google Big Query and Google Cloud Platform products
- Experience with Python and R for advanced analysis
- Extensive experience with MS Office Suite: Excel (including modeling/analysis, charts, pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint (including charts) is required.
- Experience working with sports clubs and/or performing artists is strongly preferred.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.