Sr. Front Line Customer Service ManagerMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0031223 Division StubHub
POSITION: Senior Frontline Customer Service Manager
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are looking for a Senior Manager for Front Line Customer Service who will be responsible for driving a world-class program centered in providing an amazing customer experience with every contact. Committing to going beyond what is expected and never average, while providing leadership, guidance and direction to the Customer Experience Team, you would blend strategy and execution to deliver results that support overall organizational goals. Through a culture of coaching and support, you would drive results while maintaining an engaged and motivated team.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Lead & coach a team of motivated Supervisors in developing world class performance with their teams through a high touch coaching model.
- Provide guidance and coaching for all direct reports to maintain an engaged and high performing team and productive workforce.
- Work with the outsourcers to identify areas of improvement and collaborate on ideas and methods for improving performance.
- Work with partner program managers to provide process improvements, build program efficiencies and improve overall quality of customer interactions.
- Take part in vendor visits to promote partnership, participate in training and work side by side with Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers.
- Organize and participate in focus groups and support for programs.
- Responsible for QBR preparation with the partner, gathering follow up activities and leading the action tracker through completion.
- Build and lead incentives to increase productivity resulting in an improved customer experience.
- Drive results and positive change across the organization by uniting, influencing, and collaborating with leadership, peers and team members.
- Identify the people, process, and technology capabilities required to deliver desired customer experiences.
- Act as a culture ambassador; actively embody the StubHub One cultural values while encouraging others to do the same.
- Drive accountability and resolution of issues across the team.
- Analyze data to identify trends, performance gaps and draw insights.
- Define trend setting performance metrics and drive team to meet those metrics Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and measure effectiveness.
- Provide management oversight of the recruitment, staffing ratios, hiring, training, retention and counseling of staff.
- Assist with or lead various projects and duties as assign.
Education, skills & experience
- Proven leadership and management capabilities.
- 8 + years’ experience working at Customer Service, solid e-commerce knowledge and experience in insourcing and outsourcing.
- Able to provide quantitative and qualitative information to business teams in order to drive process/policy change initiatives and root-cause resolution of customer pain-points.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced international environment.
- Ability to make sound business decisions with a strong sense of urgency.
- Capable of working across all levels and offices within an organization with a collaborative approach.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, with ability to apply these skills with business acumen, to complex situations with differing priorities.
- Strong analytical ability, with experience manipulating multiple raw data sets, in order to identify operational issues or areas for improvement.
- Ability to think and act strategically.
- Strong conflict resolution abilities.
- Proven problem solver and generator of new ideas
- Fluent English speaker, with strong communication and presentation skills.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely different backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unrivaled self to work. To learn about eBay’s Diversity and Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.