Sr Product Manager-Primary SystemsMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0028327 Division StubHub
About You: You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are committed to ﬁnding solutions to complex problems that meet their needs. You’re passionate about the live event space. You are data-driven and comfortable working with data to drive decision-making. You will think big about opportunities to re-invent our tools and experiences, taking bold bets on the most promising ideas, prioritizing them and delivering big results. You will also evangelize new features to end-users and partners, working to accelerate adoption, deﬁning key success metrics, measuring impact and tracking the business beneﬁts. Can envision a world diﬀerent than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there. You’re self-motivated with an innovative spirit, and not afraid to get hands on and do whatever is necessary to ensure a successful outcome. Outcome-oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it. Consensus builder - you are able to curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL, and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game.
- Courageous – We are bold and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Inventive – We see what others don’t and pioneer new paths.
- Richly Diverse – We recognize and respect everyone as a unique individual.
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
As our engineering team member, you will:
Ideating new product features to achieve business (and outcome) driven results, driving scrum team(s) to execute your roadmap, partnering and coordaining with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Customer Service, Partnerships, Legal, Business/Operations teams, etc) to organize new product/feature launches, analyzing the performance of our experiences and services and leveraging data/insights for optimizing the product experience. Reporting to the Director of Product - EMEA, you will have an immediate impact helping to drive our fastest-growing segment of the business.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Deﬁne and champion the Primary System and Experiences strategy and how it ﬁts into the global StubHub marketplace.
- Drive and maintain the backlogs for the full suite of primary systems and associated experiences.
- Deﬁne granular product requirements in an Agile manner (user stories), and partner closely with Engineering, UX/UI, and QE to drive sprint planning, story prioritization, product backlog grooming, and roadmap creation.
- Leverage the Lean UX model to rapidly validate hypotheses qualitatively.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance the user experience.
- Utilize strong market, data and statistical analysis skills and apply these skills to resolve strategic business and product questions, product design and technical issues.
- Account for, and own, the business and product Key Performance Indicators, and be responsible for implementing tracking capabilities to monitor the performance of your products and features launched an on-going basis.
- Coordinate and conduct frequent product demos with key stakeholders and partners.
- Build and communicate presentations (and other documents) to leverage the information you possess to drive decisions, achieve goals and create shared understandings amongst other groups inside the organization.
- Work closely with Operations teams (Account Managers, Sales Engineers) to capture key partner requirements, understand customer pain points and train on new features.
- Develop go-to-market strategies alongside Partnerships and Marketing teams to launch new features and services.
- Represent the company and your products externally in key partner meetings and conferences.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects across multiple partner groups and cross-functional distributed teams.
- Partner with Engineering in assessing and choosing third-party technology solutions to meet business case and me-to-market requirements.
- Monitor industry changes/innovations and attend relevant events/conferences.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience for an E-commerce business.
- BS Degree.
- MBA and MS a plus.
- Experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment is required (scrum/kanban preferred).
- Experience working with Globally distributed teams in multiple me zones is preferred.
- Must be eﬀective at decision making, navigating ambiguity and brokering tradeoﬀs.
- Skilled at engaging and inspiring your colleagues to build the best possible products for our customers.
- Experience setting product vision, building roadmaps, goal setting, wring user stories, A/B testing, working closely with UI/UX, and deﬁning product roll-out strategy.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate and present everything from early concepts to full product launch plans to your team, as well as to external and executive audiences.
- Empathy for our customers (both internal and external) and desire to understand their needs, wants and concerns.
- Familiarity and comfort with the technical details of system integrations (both internally and externally)
- Should be familiar with international scalability, expansion, and experiences.
- Experience in the ticketing industry is preferred.
- Knowledge about the entertainment, concert, sports industry is a plus.
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative tech products/services at scale in an environment where priories shift rapidly.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.