Top Sellers RepresentativeMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0035368 Division StubHub
The Top Sellers associate is responsible for serving as StubHub’s frontline support in dealing with our largest volume of Top Sellers. The TS Associate focuses on providing best in class service to solve our Top Sellers issues. Will work as part of a team that provides knowledgeable, efficient and friendly service to our customers focusing on the resolution and quality of issues handled. The TS associate will support the StubHub company goal of raising customer's satisfaction and will understand the important role they play as serving as a voice to our premium clients.
Primary Job Requirements:
- Creating relationships with sellers based on a passion to deliver best in class service and a connection to the business of sports, music and entertainment.
- Supporting sellers on all transactional issue through email, chat and phone while leading the business in the highest quality of customer service.
- Understand the systems used to support sellers (Business Objects, Internal/external tools, etc.)
- Must be able to learn and adjust to situations quickly while working under pressure
- Able to identify problems before they come large scale issues
- Exceed team metrics on a daily basis: QA, CSAT, NPS.
- Provide rapid assistance to our customers while still maintaining the quality that StubHub expects.
- Effectively uses all available technology tools and resources to resolve customers inquiries.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of StubHub organizations and their functions in order to solve problems for customers or escalate issues to the appropriate department(s)/group(s)
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge of StubHub’s products and services.
- Personal and professional conduct that is consistent with StubHub’s values and culture.
- Able to explore opportunities for self-development.
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems and troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently and under pressure in a busy environment.
Additional Job Description Skills required:
- Fluent in Turkish + English + Spanish
- 2 years of Customer Service Experience, Commercial Area or similar is Required
- Ability to learn StubHub’s systems and tools quickly
- Demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- Maintain professional relationships with coworkers at all times.
- Flexible schedule required
- Comfortable to work in multi-cultural setting environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.