Workforce Management Scheduling AnalystMadrid, Madrid Apply Requisition Number R0032313 Division StubHub
Who We Are
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
We are richly diverse and embrace our unique contributions and individual differences. We live life passionately. We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people with the teams, artists and people they care about most. We're bold, inventive and are constantly upping our game. And we're looking for people who are fully dedicated to providing unique perspectives and are passionate about experiencing the world through live events. Spain’s capital city is also the epicenter for our international business, an area of accelerated growth for us. Our team here is at the forefront of our global expansion to more than 40 countries worldwide.
The Workforce Operations Analyst is responsible for the development of short-term volume and capacity plans, scheduling in a multi-site and multi-channel environment and real time analysis.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and Scheduling:
- Builds relationships with key groups and individuals Customer Service that are critical to the success of WFO
- Drives for opportunities for process improvement in your individual planning group(s)
- Forecasts 30 minute interval level distribution of contact volume, AHT & staffing requirements
- Spots trends and outliers to adjust the distributions as needed
- Responsible for maintaining all elements of eWFM system
- Creates optimized schedules and staffing strategies that support a multi-site, multi-channel, and multi-skilled contact center environment
- Spots issues and opportunities to improve existing plans for short and medium ranges of time
- Has the ability to balance teammates and customer demands and to provide balanced schedule recommendations
- Reviews scheduling influx/efficiency and provide recommendations for extra hour requirements, shift alignment changes, attrition backfill, etc.
- Conducts regular IDP & ISI review calls with OS partners; partners with OS teams as well as to advise them of areas of focus
- Reviews and approve vacation requests to meet business objectives, employee requirements, and fixes issues
- Performs regular variance analysis on their given planning group(s) (plan vs. plan and plan vs. actual)
- Provides analysis of key metrics and trends including but not limited to; volume, ISI, customer availability, service levels, productivity, etc., and recommend steps to improve the efficiency.
- Real-time Analysis
- Evaluates staffing adjustments and re-skilling of teammates as necessary to maximize financial efficiency
- Executes site & phone messaging based on service conditions
- Makes suggestions and give direction to TL's regarding customer availability and VTO/availability decisions
- Performs coaching sessions with TL's to teach proper usage of RTM Tools (i.e. CC Pulse, CCA)
- Analyzes teammate proficiency effectiveness and utilization
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to real time call center management situations; decide what actions to take, implement the necessary actions to activate, and communicate contingency plans in both high and low call volume times as well as emergency situations.
- 3+ year’s Workforce Management experience in a multi-site, multimedia call center operations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Solid working and technical knowledge contact center products and services
- Expert in Genesys and Aspect
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute in fast paced work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.