Global App Innovation Manager (Social)San Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0028897 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
The Role: Global App Innovation Manager (Social)
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com(an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We are the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Lead user-acquisition and expand StubHub app’s install base through campaigns across all social spaces (Facebook / Snap / Twitter) globally for StubHub. StubHub has experienced tremendous growth on mobile in 2018 and you will have the unique opportunity to grow social as a profitable acquisition channel to expand StubHub’s mobile footprint even more. You also have the unique opportunity to interact with multiple functional teams (IMS / Marketing Ops / Product / Studio / Analytics) at StubHub to learn and grow the channel as well as expand your career.
Based in San Francisco, CA and will report into Channel Owner (App-Marketing).
Desired Skills, Experience & Attitude:
- You are a very creative person. You love the social spaces and believe them to be a great acquisition platform. You are excited about the future of mobile. You take pride in being a self-starter. You are hands-on and know how stuff works under the hood. You are strong analytically, can self-serve reporting and back decisions through data. You are a structured thinker. You are excited about learning something new each day. You are committed to being a lifelong learner. You ask all the right questions and passionately pursue the answers.
- You will have at least 4-5 years experience specializing in the Social & App space. You have proven experience in successfully delivering impact through Acquisition & Engagement campaigns in the Social space (Facebook / Instagram / Snap / Pinterest / Twitter). You will also have some experience in other marketing channels (esp. Search). Having first-hand experience (or good knowledge of) product & familiarity with Tableau / SQL is a huge plus.
- You can manage multiple stakeholder relationships across business & product teams effectively.
- You are excited about the app space, strongly believe in its value to drive loyalty & engagement, and can evangelize across all internal partners.
Expectations & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to independently lead user-acquisition campaigns across the conversion funnel in the Social space for English speaking regions (US / UK / CA).
- Your primary responsibility will be growing the Social space into a viable and profitable user-acquisition channel with primary goals being increasing StubHub’s app-base with fans and live-event goers.
- You will work closely with colleagues across marketing to ensure that we’re maximising the conversion happy-path across channels.
- You will work closely with analytics team to identify growth opportunities, assess performance and build an internal understanding of incrementality.
- You will evangelize the benefits of app across the organization and influence other teams to prioritize it.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world. We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.