Creative DirectorSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0033168 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
The Role: Creative Director
We are looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing team and lead the overall creative direction for the StubHub brand. As the CD, you will be responsible for setting the look, tone and feel of the StubHub brand across all our marketing assets across the funnel. You will be working closely with our product team to ensure that the brand is brought to life in a cohesive and authentic way across platforms. You are someone who can build highly innovative, creative and impactful programs to connect consumers with our brand to deliver measurable business results. The Creative Director reports to the Senior Director, Brand Marketing and is based in San Francisco.
- Develop a world-class creative team with a vision and structure that attracts top talent and meets the needs of a growing organization.
- Lead and mentor a cross-functional team of creatives—owning the personal and professional development of these individuals
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and outside agency partners to set the creative strategy to bring the brand to life across initiatives. Use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the creative team
- Develop a team of designers and writers to execute across all major design projects across video (TV and digital), audio, social, digital, OOH, experiential and content.
- Work with leaders to identify and prioritize key brand and DR/acquisition creative initiatives to support StubHub's growth and experience for existing and prospective customers
- Work closely with channel owners to build a consistent end-to-end brand experience across marketing touch-points and mediums
- Develop iterative approach to creative to champion a testing culture for creative assets to drive improved performance
- Cultivate ownership of marketing initiatives and performance across the creative team through iteration, experimentation and subject matter expertise in products and/or channels
- Partner closely with engineering/UX to ensure consistency of the overall experience of our brand.
- Foster creativity across the organization to drive innovation and calculated risk taking to position StubHub as the leader in live experiences.
- Strong leader, manager and mentor
- Excellent communicator
- Creative visionary. Ability lead conceptual thinking in addition to clearly articulating the creative vision for the brand across channels and the funnel.
- Great teammate
- Attention to detail, while being able to rise above to see the bigger picture
- Able to shift easily between projects easily while remaining focused on the business objective
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Energized by growing and driving a business forward.
- 10+ years of relevant work in creative field with a portfolio of results driven work that shows diversity of experience across both online and offline marketing, including TV creative development
- Led an in-house creative team that has developed creative campaigns from brand marketing through acquisition and loyalty
- Experience in performance marketing across channels
- Experience with brand management/design
- Would like to see both agency and in-house experience
- Management and mentorship experience (5+ years)
- Experience with campaigns across mediums—web, OOH, print, social, TV, video, internal collateral (e.g. presentations)—across the funnel (awareness, conversion, advocacy, etc.)
- Passion for live events
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.