Global Marketing Operations LeadSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0029592 Division StubHub
StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
The Global Marketing Operations Lead reports directly to the CMO and will act as his right-hand person. This is a critical role to ensure the smooth operation of Marketing across StubHub globally. This person will lead the global Marketing Project Management Office and will work closely with the CMO and the entire Marketing organization to drive key strategic initiatives to improve performance and capabilities.
To be effective this person needs to have strong marketing knowledge, to be able to operate globally, and is familiar with the latest tools and tactics to deliver digital personalized interactions with dozens of millions of customers.
The role is based in San Francisco with some travel to Europe.
Primary job responsibilities
At its core, the Global Marketing Operations Lead will define and drive the adoption of the best operating rhythm to support all aspects of Global Marketing, including the delivery of integrated campaigns.
That person will also work with other partners such as Product, Analytics and the rest of StubHub business to identify new capabilities for the Marketing team to be more effective and efficient at acquiring, engaging and converting customers.
The person will also partner closely with the CMO to drive key initiatives across the Marketing organization. That role is de facto the right hand of the CMO to ensure Global Marketing operate and grow effectively.
- Work closely with the Integrated Marketing Strategy team and the channels teams to ensure campaigns are realistic given capacity constraints and are delivered on time and on specification consistently.
- Keep marketing functions accountable to goals and committed actions by coordinating measurement plans & reporting against program critical metrics.
- Lead the marketing roadmap & drive a fully integrated marketing calendar
- Collaborate with other teams and partners, and use their output to gain efficiencies.
- Define ways-of-working across Marketing and inter functions, monitor/report on quality metrics (e. g. Number of campaigns supported, on-time delivery, bugs)
- Ensure plans bring agreed-upon customer/marketing strategy to life.
- Recommend prioritization given capacity constraints, strategic importance & performance expectations and then work with partners to smoothly execute.
- Act as the key interface to the Product and Technology organization to build capabilities to improve Marketing performance (e. g. DMP selection and roll-out, Targeting engine)
- Support the CMO and the Marketing organization to drive key strategic initiatives
- Thought and People Leadership: A collaborator with strong influencing skills to ensure partners implement plans and deliver results.
- Strong Planning, Organization & Project Management: Attention to detail and ability to lay out tactics vs. timeline vs. strategy and recommend prioritization and changes to plan to optimize results.
- Experience balancing numerous competing priorities and demands.
- Strong analytics background: Shown success in analytics for strong measurements and development of insights with clear so what's. Well versed in assessing and communicating marketing investment decisions.
- Effective communicator: A track record of presenting high priority topics to executives and peers. Ability to develop quick and high-quality analyses and presentations using advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proven Manager: Experience in leading, developing, and motivating direct and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & change: Ability to quickly recommend re-prioritization of tactics based on changing business needs or business results gaps. Also, the ability to make recommendations with limited data, using what data we have and strong marketing/strategic intuition.
- Strong bias for action, team-first, positive attitude, self-starter
- Ability to succeed in a highly matrixed organization, understand priorities, and lead multiple tracks of business
- The right candidate should be motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment. An independent self-starter with a detail-oriented approach to work.
Education, skills and experience
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
- You should possess 10years plus of relevant experience, with a mix of strategy, execution and project management.
- Strongly prefer candidates with strong digital marketing expertise who also come from customer & marketing-driven companies with strong cadences & processes to lead the business.
- Preference for marketing candidates from top-tier retailers or CPG.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.