Finance Systems SupervisorSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0034233 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
The Role: Finance Systems Analyst
The NorAm StubHub Controllership organization is looking for a highly motivated individual with a combination of accounting and process skills. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization within the eBay Inc. organization. The NorAm StubHub Controllership Team is responsible for the proper accounting, compliance, and internal control environment for StubHub, Inc.
You will find yourself surrounded by sharp professionals with diverse backgrounds, operating in a fast-paced, intellectual, and team-oriented environment. The position will work with the StubHub NorAm Controller.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Evaluate Operational Accounting and Finance Systems and process to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to streamline existing processes and improve automation through better utilization of systems
- Diagnose data quality and transaction issues by drilling down complex data structures to extract the root cause of variances between multiple systems.
- Support various accounting system related projects including user testing, and production implementation from a process and reconciliation
- Understanding data and write complex SQL queries
- Developing new reconciliations in Frontier application
- Daily maintenance and troubleshooting of Frontier application
- Identify and push for resolution of Frontier application
- Work with Product, Engineering, Data Warehouse and IT teams to ensure fluid system changes
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of Accounting/Finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong SQL experience a strict requirement
- SAP and Frontier experience a huge plus
- Ability to run multiple tasks, prioritize and enforce tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and superb communication skills, team player, pro-active, flexible
- Passion for customers
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.