Head of FP&A, Biz Performance AnalyticsSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0030895 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Stubhub is seeking a you to lead FP&A and Business Performance in support of North America Operations. This position will report to the StubHub CFO, NA and will work closely with the finance, analytics, accounting and corporate FP&A teams. You will be responsible for leading all processes related to budgeting and forecasting the ~$4.5B NA business, while developing new financial models working with analytics to design tests and interpret results for assessing and measuring the impact of product, marketing and al other initiatives with the NA business. You will also be responsible for driving overall performance, diagnosing variances to expected performance and making recommendations to dive overall performance. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn more about ticketing, impact the future direction of the company and increase transparency across our financials.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Consolidate and support all planning and reporting processes for StubHub NA, including monthly forecasts, annual budget & 3 year outlook
- Communicate the risks, opportunities and drivers of forecast variances, in an insightful way to facilitate timely and informed decision-making
- Produce a variety of ad hoc analyses and dashboards, focusing on tangible outcomes to drive strategic direction
- Partner with analytics to develop and analyze AB tests for all initiatives impacting the NA business
- Support the StubHub executive leadership team in assessment and communication of business performance, trends and strategic trade-offs
- Track actuals throughout the month vs. forecast for critical metrics. As our risk profile is highly variable due to the nature of the event landscape, clear and concise updates are essential to our operating cadence
- Collaborate with all aspects of finance (controllership, FP&A, analytics) during the monthly close to ensure accuracy of financials and provide detailed variance analyses
- Drive operational excellence through standardization and simplification of processes
Education, skills and experience
- 10+ years of experience in Finance leadership roles with a bias towards quantitative analysis and FP&A
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- Strong MS Excel – you should be comfortable with financial modeling and working with large amounts of data
- Background working with complex financial systems, ideally including involvement in analytics or data science; SAP and SQL skills a MUST
- Preference/tendency to use data to form opinions and highlight key trends, as well as focusing deeper analytic analysis to confirm and drive business decisions
- Superior communication skills - verbal, written & presentation skills with ability to transition seamlessly from complex analyses to simple/precise business implications
- Excellent planning and time management skills; experience in optimizing processes/workflows
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Superb attention to detail
- Passionate fan of live entertainment
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.