Manager, CRM AdminstratorSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0034828 Division StubHub
StubHub, an eBay company, is the world’s leading online tickets secondary marketplace providing fans a safe, convenient place to get tickets to the games, concerts, and theater shows they want to see, and an easy way to sell their tickets when they can't go.
As a Manager, CRM Administrator, we will rely on all of your strengths to enhance our CRM systems (SFMC) and omni-channel customer journeys while putting you in situations to learn new skills and innovate. You will be reporting to the head of CRM Operations on the Customer Engagement team, focused on building and improving automated customer programs. We will leverage your wins across the broader team to help standardize our operating processes and enhance our tools, templates, and models.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical skills, with experience in end-to-end testing of email, push, and SMS development and deployment. We are looking for someone to become a thought leader on our team to identify, scope, or build new features and tools that would impact our aggressive engagement goals.
- Scoping requirements with CRM campaign owners: build and QA complex CRM automations for email, push, and SMS in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and SWRV.
- Using expert SQL knowledge build audiences, personalization / affinity models, and trigger qualification and orchestration logic.
- Develop new modular components in email using CSS, HTML, AMPSCRIPT, and SQL (and Google AMP in the future) based on provided UX designs and personalization requirements.
- Own and update technical documentation on an ongoing basis for all trigger / audience updates.
- Set up complex multivariate tests in SFMC automation studio and journey builder, at times owning campaigns end-to-end.
- Partner cross functionally internally and externally to implement new tools, campaign features, or to resolve bugs in a timely matter.
- Working with the data and analytics teams resolve any data inconsistencies, build feeds (REST API and file based), and implement any structural or product catalog changes that affect CRM automations.
- Extensive knowledge of CRM systems (specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud), data structures (GCP experience preferred), and reporting (tableau, SFMC, SQL based)
- Experience building complex omni-channel B2C customer journeys and automated triggers
- Background in email development and dynamic campaign personalization
- Ability to work to aggressive deadlines, manage constraints and coordinate multiple complex projects and initiatives at one time
- Proven attention to detail while maintaining a high level of quality
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop and follow processes and methodologies
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Basic release management experience
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
- Expertise in using REST API's
- SFMC certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a technical field, 5+ years of related experience
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here:
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.