Manager, Display & ProgrammaticSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0034413 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
The Manager, Display & Programmatic Marketing is a hands-on leadership role responsible for sizeable revenue and overall display marketing strategy. The position requires strategic mindset, Ad/marketing technology expertise, hands-on portfolio management and finesse to engage with very senior partners, including CMO. This is a fast pace role with a very high bar for Display & Programmatic advertising expertise.
We have built a strong team of passionate experts and are looking for an experienced individual who can work with limited guidance and work collaboratively in a culture of mutual support, innovation, and analytical rigor. Additionally, passion for sports and/or concerts and an understanding of what it means to be a fan is key.
So if you are a business athlete with strong digital prowess, ready to roll-up-your-sleeves and your team loves you, we’d love to hear from you.
LOCATION: Manager, Display & Programmatic Marketing is based in San Francisco, CA
Own and drive a revenue for evergreen Display media execution with defined ROI & LTV growth targets via high-intensity experimentation & portfolio management. As a subject matter expert, you will:
- Execution:Nimbly run & measure performance across an evergreen portfolio, but provide strategic guidance for all media and execution plans for brand and integrated marketing campaigns
- Business Leadership:Drive business results to hit monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and ROAS goals. Lead the bottom line on the media program as a profit-generating channel for the business
- Leadership:Be fiercely bold and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition, and drive partners in analytics and engineering to deliver the required data and tools to do our job effectively
- Strategy:Drive overall audience strategy across customer touch-points and campaigns in partnership with Brand and Integrated Marketing leadership
- Innovation:Establish the innovation mindset and always-on experimentation (a/b tests) including platform, creative, bidding, messaging, landing pages and audience
- Collaboration:Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional partners in Engineering and Analytics as they arise. Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of marketing tech and process that will scale effectively
- Analysis & Insights: Set clear critical metrics and drive team culture of accountability and rigor towards business impact across
- Thought leadership: Stay tuned to the industry landscape and drive display & programmatic agenda internally and externally
- 5-7 years of relevant performance marketing experience, with active / hands-on experience in Display & Programmatic Media planning and execution. Experience working with app-install networks is a huge plus.
- Extraordinary analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex analysis in the digital marketing space to drive efficient grown
- Consistent track record as a subject matter authorities to achieve step-change improvements while working collaboratively with team members from all levels; experience leading agile teams a plus
- Powerful communicator with ability to engage and influence senior management
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms, automated bidding tools and other marketing analytics tools, including any of Google 360, 3p full-service platforms, Facebook Ads, Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture) & broader Adobe Marketing Cloud, LiveRamp, SalesForce Marketing Cloud, IAS / DV
- Passion for live events - sports/concert/entertainment enthusiast a plus
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.