Manager, PartnershipsSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0032454 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
- StubHub is looking to add a collaborative and experienced member to its Partner Services & Activation Team. The Manager, Partnerships will be responsible for day-to-day management of partnership accounts including: cultivating exceptional relationships with partners, implementing & activating all contract deliverables, developing and driving new product strategy, maximizing assets and reporting results. You will also work cross functionally to manage ongoing projects and work with various channels, both internal and external. This person will be highly attentive to detail & possess excellent project management skills. This role requires a collaborative self-starter who thrive a dynamic paced team environment.
- The Partner Services & Activation team, part of StubHub’s Partnerships & Business Development Department, is tasked with working externally with partners to activate partnerships and maximize our partner relationships within the industry. The Manager, Partnerships role is based in San Francisco.
Opportunities and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for day-to-day management of StubHub’s largest sports partners with end goals of driving business initiatives
- Ability to monitor relevant sales metrics and propose strategies to maximize performance
- Develop growth strategies for partner relationships and own process from pitch to execution
- Grow, foster and maintain excellent relationships with industry partners
- Manage the creative request process on multiple and concurrent projects
- Organize, activate & maximize contractual deliverables – including but not limited to IP rights, digital, social, in-venue, offline media, promotions, hospitality events, and ticket distribution
- Navigate cross functionally to effectively schedule, create, implement and track assets
- Collaborate internally and externally to best prioritize and optimize programs
- Work with internal peers to drive strategy and implementation of partner services developed
- Align with Partner Operations Managers to problem solve and ensure both business and technical partner needs are met
- Lead partner deal renewals for accounts under management. Work on deal structuring, external negotiation, and complex contract executions
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.