Partnerships & Account Management LeadSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0034006 Division StubHub
POSITION: NFL, NBA, and NHL Partnerships and Account Management Lead (Senior Manager)
Lead the strategy and team enabling growth through new business development and account management for NFL/NBA/NHL, reporting directly to the GM for the genre. Responsible for maximizing all existing partnerships and deals and identifying and executing against new strategic opportunities that are mutually beneficial and will bring about growth for respective businesses.
Based in San Francisco, CA and will report into the GM, NFL/NBA/NHL
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own all aspects of partnership deals, including sourcing, qualification, initial rationale/pitch, financial modeling, due diligence and closing & integration activities.
- Lead the execution and ongoing success of all genre specific partnerships and drive relationships.
- Coordinate across cross-functional teams within StubHub as well as serve as a primary point of contact with key prospects and partners.
- Lead the NFL/NBA/NHL business development and account team.
- Leverage senior executive relationships to uncover strategic opportunities and alliances that extend StubHub’s businesses into new areas.
- Set priority and sequencing for key deals
- Develop and administer operating model and establish KPIs for partnerships
- Monitor partner KPIs and develop mechanisms for accountability
- Drive and articulate StubHub’s positioning with key external strategic partners
- Build and develop a high-performing team that competes and wins together
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ideally 5+ years of business development experience at a consumer-related Internet company with a preference towards someone with experience in sports, entertainment, music or ecommerce
- Blend of analytical intelligence and creative vision
- Experience negotiating and closing deals
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to craft agreements that maximize ROI
- Acute understanding of the scope, size and connection between digital goods monetization strategies
- Strong network of relationships within digital goods including book publishers, music publishers, video publishers, game publishers, and mobile platforms.
- Experience managing team of business development managers
- Experience in both larger companies and startups is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit with relentless drive
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.