Portfolio Manager, LATAM SEMSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0033143 Division StubHub
Portfolio Manager, International SEM
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
Have a drive to make things better? Thrilled by the idea of working in the uniquely dynamic industry of sports, music and theater events? A performance media expert who is energized by a culture of mutual support, innovation, and analytical rigor? We are looking for a Portfolio Manager with a thirst for continual process improvement, agile campaign management, and scalable automation to drive our core marketing channel to the next frontiers of possibility and growth. This role will be pivotal to shaping and achieving our global growth strategy in 2019 and beyond, through leading our paid search program to more efficient performance in the face of
LOCATION: The International SEM team is based in San Francisco, CA
Own and drive a sizable revenue for the company with defined ROI growth targets via high-intensity experimentation to continuously elevate paid search marketing performance. As a senior member of the Paid Search team, you will:
- Actively manage SEM bidding, ad copies, landing pages, keywords, asset management and quality score optimization for international markets.
- Nimbly manage and measure performance across an evergreen portfolio of keyword targets, but execute ad hoc strategic campaigns with separate goals and budgets as the landscape shifts.
- Respond to rapid changes in the event landscape and marketplace to capture potential performance opportunities for paid search
- Work through automation, tagging, and data integrity issues with cross functional stakeholders in Engineering and Analytics as they arise. Highlight technical pitfalls and become the driving force behind building a reliable foundation of marketing tech and process that will scale globally.
- Work with engineering to deliver new features and enhancements to bidding models, rules, and automatic asset generation to improve StubHub’s toward financial targets.
- Understand how changes in competition and the dynamic event landscape impact campaign performance, and build scalable automated solutions to stay ahead of the trend.
- Work alongside an innovation pod to continuously generate ideas to improve StubHub’s paid search performance, including campaign strategy, keyword portfolio development, creative, landing page optimization and bidding.
- Bring clarity to KPIs, performance drivers, and competitive trends.
- Lead by example to build a culture of accountability and rigor and prove business impact across a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Be fiercely competitive and engender a sense of urgency, creativity, and curiosity for how we continue to outperform the competition in SEM, and drive stakeholders in analytics and engineering to deliver the required data and tools to do our job effectively.
- 6+ years of relevant digital marketing and strategy experience, with active / hands-on performance marketing experience a plus
- Hands-on SEM experience and deep market knowledge of search engines and media platforms
- Experience in International SEM
- Fluency in multiple languages (Spanish and French preferred)
- Deep understanding of paid search optimization and market dynamics driving cost and returns
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex analysis in the digital marketing space to drive efficient grown
- Powerful communicator with ability to engage and influence both teammates and senior management
- Deep understanding of core performance marketing platforms, automated bidding tools and other marketing analytics tools, including any of:
- Google AdWords, Bing Ads, DoubleClick Suite, Adobe Analytics (fka Omniture) & broader Adobe Marketing Cloud, LiveRamp, SalesForce Marketing Cloud & Ad Studio
- Passion for live events - sports/concert/entertainment enthusiast a plus
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.