Pricing Operations ManagerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0029255 Division StubHub
Position: Pricing Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Organization: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
At StubHub, our mission is simple: help fans find fun. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they will love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
StubHub is seeking a Pricing Operations Manager to drive, monitor and execute StubHub’s global pricing operations. This person will work with StubHub’s Revenue Modeling Data Scientists to design and implement industry leading pricing models and partner with other members of the Revenue Optimization team to deliver results at scale. This person will also work cross-functionally with teams across The Americas and Tier 1 countries internationally to achieve KPIs. The Pricing Operations Manager will report into the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations.
- Manage a portfolio of pricing levers to drive growth and profitability
- Coordinate with business verticals to build and execute dynamic pricing strategies
- Monitor performance of all pricing campaigns against forecast and propose changes to ensure delivery against financial targets
- Regular measurement of lift from pricing campaigns and active management to ensure we are capitalizing on the opportunities that best enable North America Music, Sports & International GMs to manage their P&L
- Evaluation of pricing strategy/campaign performance relative to competitive price positioning
- Consult with Revenue Modeling Data Scientists to prioritize model development
- Partner with Product and Engineering to develop infrastructure and pricing tools that increase operational efficiency
- Collaborate with fellow Revenue Optimization team members to provide holistic insights and recommendations for managing top-line growth and operating income
- 8-10 years of professional experience with 3 years in pricing operations or revenue management
- Demonstrated results in managing a portfolio of prices to hit financial targets
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to understand and evaluate business constraints to ensure pricing strategies are operationally executable and risks are managed
- Collaborative personality with the ability to build relationships both within the team and across the organization to drive results
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel and familiarity with dashboarding tools like Tableau or Qlik
- Ability to build and modify queries in SQL a plus
- Experience using rules and optimization engines like DROOLS or Optimizely a plus
- Educational background in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related discipline
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.