Product Analytics ManagerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0028111 Division StubHub
We are looking for an experienced Product Analytics Manager with exceptional product sense to help champion the use of data in product decision-making. In this role you will work closely with our Engineering, Product, Ops, and Design teams to evaluate product opportunities, track product metrics, develop and analyze experiments, and drive deep-dive studies to identify new opportunities.
- Apply data & analytical skills to help understand how our customers use our products
- Partner closely with product leadership to define, measure and report on core product and feature metrics
- Design customer-facing experiments (A/B tests) and distill their results into actionable outcomes
- Execute cohort studies and drive analyses to understand customer behavior and identify opportunities for improving our product(s)
- Collaborate with data and business intelligence teams to develop reports and visualization dashboards
- Build financial models to project key business metrics - Traffic, conversion, Engagement - and develop KPIs to measure initiative performance
- Strong quantitative background with Product analytics experience. Proven track record in solving business problems through fact based and scientific analytics
- Excellent technical skills - including the ability to query databases (SQL, Hive etc.), leveraging R/Python to analyze complex data, and using Tableau (or other visualization tools) to deliver insights at scale
- Deep understanding of statistics, experimental design, and causal inference
- The ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively deliver it to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Worked in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, and are able to communicate technically intricate concepts/results in business terms
- Passion for technology and consumer products
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.