Product Manager – Marketing TechSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0030241 Division StubHub
Already the world’s largest event marketplace, StubHub thrives to be more than just a source to buy and sell tickets. The live experience landscape is evolving rapidly and technology is having a significant influence on events and experiences as we look to build a truly global product.
The MarTech Product team works across the business, marketing and technology organization to acquire and engage users through various marketing vehicles (SEM, SEO, Social, Display, CRM, Promotions). The team is at the heart of all marketing and digital ad messages to our customers to build a sustainable long term relationship with the customer.
As a Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to drive and take StubHub’s Digital Marketing products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by owning the affiliates and app marketing roadmap.
- Drive product management for affiliates and app marketing.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
- Work with rock star engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights
- Communicate the benefits and champion the system throughout the organization
- Ability to lead and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Strong experience in designing user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment with a demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for StubHub leaders
- Uses excellent judgment
- Has high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Is strongly oriented towards results
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in an e-commerce business
- 3+ years of experience building and leading product teams with an emphasis on delivering in a rapid and iterative fashion
- Affiliates marketing and/or app marketing experience
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative tech products / services at scale in an environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Technical or Engineering background
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- Experience in ad technology and/or marketing technologies
- Experience in e-commerce or retail and web-oriented technology products
Owned by eBay, StubHub’s mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they’ll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android.
Offering a delightful fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. In May of 2016, StubHub expanded into more than 40 additional markets with the acquisition of Ticketbis.
StubHub’s vision encompasses four goals:
- Building a strong culture and talent magnet for diverse backgrounds
- Broadening our geographic footprint with #1 or #2 position in key markets
- Being an indispensable industry partner bringing audiences together
- Being everywhere our customers are and playing a larger role in their lives
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.