Product Manager – Marketing TechSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0034439 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the StubHub's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
As a Product Manager, you will play a unique role to drive product vision, define roadmaps, and work closely with business stakeholders to drive and take StubHub’s Digital Marketing products to next level. You are responsible for bridging business and technology to drive innovation by leading the affiliates and app marketing roadmap.
- Drive product management for promotions platform
- Partner with key team members to define requirements, drive adoption, lead user acceptance testing, and address business and system issues
- Work with hardworking engineering teams in a dynamic, agile development process
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights
- Communicate the benefits and nurture the system throughout the organization
- Ability to lead and deliver in a matrix organization with multiple partners
- Metrics driven, can draw insights from large data sets to iterate over product quickly
- Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus
- Proven ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, lead trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Strong experience in crafting user experience for customer facing products and building mocks for product ideas
- Experience delivering technology products/services in a fast-growing environment with a validated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Professional traits that are not unusual to this position, but necessary for StubHub leaders
- Uses excellent judgment
- Prides itself providing the highest standards and never satisfied with average outcomes.
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to encourage passion in others
- Results-Driven Product Management Professional
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in an e-commerce business
- 3+ years of experience building and leading product teams with an emphasis on delivering in a rapid and iterative fashion
- Proven success delivering high quality, innovative tech products / services at scale in an environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- Experience in ad technology and/or marketing technologies
- Experience in e-commerce or retail and web-oriented technology products
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants with meaningful experience will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.