Product Manager - PricingSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0034523 Division StubHub
JOB ID: 93237079
Position: Product Manager - Pricing
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Develop a keen understanding, vision, the value it brings to customers and its market differentiation. Build a game plan for the long-term success of your product, including insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers.
You act as the bridge between the business and the product and technology teams, stabilizing strategic priorities with system stability and capability.
What You'll Do
- Define product vision, define and prioritize features, and generate a long-term product roadmap
- Lead a cross-functional development team, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align with your mission and success metrics
- Develop and maintain requirements that clearly outline objectives and key results, user problems, experience goals, and feature specifications that deliver business outcomes
- Work directly with engineering and data science to ensure our products exceed standards of quality and reflect StubHub's values
What We're Looking For
- Proven ability to think globally and frame new and complex issues - a serious Product Manager and thought a leader that can make strategic choices and help focus the organization on the most critical activities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
- Deft group facilitation and partner management
- Strong communication skills that help craft a vision and rally a team towards success
- Extraordinary analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations or equivalent.
- Ability to organize and lead diverse, highly complex projects/programs and ensure effective collaboration and communication across business and technology partners and multiple geographies.
- Hands on experience with Tax rules and guidelines such as Sales Tax/VAT, etc.
- Experience with Pricing and Revenue Management is required.
- 4+ years of experience leading multiple projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants with relevant experience will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.