Product ManagerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0033662 Division StubHub
Position: Product Manager
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
Our product management team works closely with leadership from the business and engineering to define and craft global strategy. As a member of our product team, you will balance ambitious company goals while building and maintaining a high customer experience bar. You will work with our partners including finance managers, global leaders, UX research and design, and software development teams to move the needle.
Do you have an ownership mindset? Do you have a passion for driving the direction for the business? You are committed to finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture. You will think big about opportunities to re-invent our customer experiences, taking bold bets on the most promising ideas, prioritizing them and delivering big results. As a product champion, you will evangelize new features to end-users and partners, working to accelerate adoption, defining key success metrics, measuring impact and tracking the business benefits.
- Experience working with growth and business strategy
- A data-driven mindset, with broad experience that may include digital marketing & performance, business planning and modeling, and strategic thinking
- A knack for storytelling, framing complicated problems in simple terms
- Real passion for working in highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and dynamic environments
- A strong bias for action, and a "get it done" attitude
- Convictions and passion, with an innate ability to inspire others. You are never satisfied with the status quo
- Worked in rapid, iterative product teams, preferably in an e-commerce business
- A love of diving deep in the product, never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- A cherished memory of an amazing concert or sporting event
- We are a diverse and close-knit team, dedicated to solving meaningful, complex problems. Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.