Program ManagerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0037074 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to drive planning, build processes and enable our teams to build and deliver great products on time and at scale. You will work with cross-functional teams and be responsible for managing deliverables, identifying and mitigating risks, ensuring communication and influencing decisions. You are an ambassador across StubHub, setting standards for decision making, collaboration, ownership mindset and efficiency.
You will be joining a team that works closely with leadership to refine, plan and deliver StubHub’s strategy. We work across boundaries with every group in the company to build alignment, manage complexities, mitigate risk and ultimately accelerate delivery across the organization.
- Streamline processes, simplify execution, manage objectives and key results (OKRs), release on time, bring tooling and efficiencies and help teams execute
- Lead the prioritization and trade-offs in order to balance developer experience, customer experience, and time to market
- Establish business processes, policies, and metrics and define indicators for success
- Communicate to leadership on the project/program strategy, status, critical path activities, risks and mitigation strategies
- Ensure all programs have project plans and timelines, project teams have clear goals, objectives and deliverables consistent with company goals
- Lead all departments to prioritize and align cross-functional, cross-domain teams to deliver programs
Professional traits necessary for StubHub leaders:
- Uses excellent judgment, and is able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong influence, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Has high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Dive deep into a project and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Is strongly oriented towards results and able to inspire passion in others
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, where priorities can shift rapidly
- 5+ years of Agile program/project management experience.
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. JIRA, Portfolio, Confluence). Deep understanding of agile and waterfall development processes
- Experience with Microsoft and Google suites
- General appreciation for software architecture and software development concepts
- Strong ownership attitude, passionate about proactively removing program obstacles, and willingness to drive every project through to completion
- Project Management skill certified. (e.g., PMP, CSM)
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel StubHub is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.