Senior Brand Marketing ManagerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0033163 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Location: San Francisco, CA
- StubHub is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Marketing Manager to bring the live event experience to life through our marketing campaigns and product experience. You will play a key role in ensuring a consistent end-to-end experience for the customer. You will be a strategic thinker, with a background in consumer marketing, brand marketing or advertising, and shown success collaborating with partners across the business to develop and execute campaigns. You will have strong influencing and interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive relationships is critical to success in this role.
Location: Senior Brand Marketing Manager role will be based in San Francisco, CA and report directly to the Sr. Director Brand Marketing
- Lead development of campaign creative strategy with customer insights and data at the core
- Lead agency partners and work with in-house creative team to develop integrated brand campaigns
- Partner with media team to develop comprehensive campaigns across channels to grow the brand and the business
- Partner with product team to deliver timely and significant insights to influence road map
- Lead and mentor a team of people that lead campaign creative strategy and brand management
- Hold accountability for management of team budget and metrics
Education, Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS required
- 8-10+ years of experience (with at least 3-4 in people management roles)
- Background in marketing/brand strategy and execution
- Experience in campaign measurement as well as a solid approach to testing and optimization across creative and media
- Deep understanding of customer facing marketing channels and how they work together, including a point-of-view on media strategy
- Experience driving action in an organization based on customer insights and data
- Ability to quickly form relationships and influence others
- Passion for live events
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.