Senior Product DesignerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0033719 Division StubHub
JOB ID: R0033719
POSITION: Senior User Interface Designer
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
We bring the joy of live to fans globally. StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace and we make sure that the next big event is never sold out.
The StubHub User Experience Design team works closely with product management and engineering to transform how customers access and discover entertainment experiences around the world. We leverage our technology platform to innovate in the entertainment space, and we’re focused on launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday-life easier for millions of buyers & sellers.
You’ll join a team that’s as passionate about design thinking as you are. Every member of our team has the opportunity to deeply shape the StubHub experience ecosystem. Embedding with product managers, engineers, localization specialists, marketers, researchers, and content strategists, you’ll be part of an international product team that works together on the future of StubHub products.
You’ll need a mix of UX and visual design experience and the ability to demonstrate strengths in both disciplines. You’ll have the vision and execution to apply our design standards and help create new ones as needed. And as a Product Designer, we’ll be looking to you to help define the product experience while inspiring others to follow your vision.
What you’ll do:
- Imagine and articulate your vision for emotionally-engaging user experiences and flows
- Build products fans will love, helping them create memories that last a lifetime
- Create wireframes, low & high fidelity mockups, prototypes & testing
- Influence decisions on how we weave brand, content, and customer experience into our products
- Design pixel perfect experiences for desktop, hand-held, wearable and beyond
We're looking for someone who:
- Advocates for the customer relentlessly
- Feels comfortable working in a LEAN UX + AGILE build environment
- Shows proven success delivering products to production that meet customer & business goals
- Applies and innovates on existing UX patterns and standards
- Values user research as a vehicle for the voice of our customers
- Owns the full end-to-end product design cycle from conception to execution
- Knows how to get engineering behind their vision and inspires them to go the extra mile
Role requirements - the basics:
- Contribute product ideas. Collect and synthesize product ideas from customers and cross-functional peers
- Lead and influence the look & feel of our products across platforms
- eCommerce and/or travel & hospitality industry experience
- Team player within and outside of the UX team
Successful Product Designers at StubHub are:
- Fans. We love live events just like our customers do.
- Customer focused. You look at a customer problem and come up with solutions.
- Visionary. You can envision a world different than the status quo and show a clear path on how to get there.
- Self-motivated. You don’t wait for permission to act.
- Results-driven. You build consensus and incorporate the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution.
- A degree in HCI, product design, or visual design
- 5 - 7 years of experience delivering products or services, in SaaS business.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation and ideation tools.
- Expertise with visual design and prototyping tools. We use Sketch, Abstract, Principle, and Invision here at StubHub.
- Effective communicator, presenter and negotiator.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- A strong online portfolio that demonstrates your abilities in the above areas.
Affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants with relevant experience will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.