Software Development Engineer in TestSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0033770 Division StubHub
Position: Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: San Francisco, CA
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will shape the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
- StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
- At StubHub, we are:
- Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
- Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
- Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
- Brand – We experience the world through StubHub.
Our engineering team is looking for an exceptional, motivated software test engineers to drive the automated testing initiatives for our applications and services. You are a Software Engineer in Test (SDET) with experience in modern cloud and container technologies and with background in automated testing to build out frameworks. You are an SDETs who is passionate about building high-quality and highly-scalable applications and services.
- Maintain and enhance our automated testing platform and pipelines to help us build reliable, scalable, high quality applications
- Participate in design and implementation of test infrastructure to support moving services to a Continuous Deployment
- Build and maintain an automated test infrastructure for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Share automation best practices and set high standards for the entire team to build consistent and maintainable tests and test automation frameworks.
- Actively engage in and lead the continuous improvement of StubHub’s testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation
- Design, develop and maintain automated test scripts
- Develop, improve and implement the automation solutions to be used across our technology stacks and lines of business
- Drive the transition to TDD
- Our Tech stacks
- Devops: Concourse, Jenkins, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker, GCP
- Front End / Native Apps: Sauce Labs, Bitrise, Appium, Jest, Selenium, React, Node, backbone
- Backend: TestNG, Java, Spring boot
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- A minimum of 7 years of software development or test framework development experience
- 5+ years of expertise in an object-oriented programming language.
- Automation architecture development and/or maintenance experience.
- Ability to programmatically test any software product and develop automation for it.
- Unrivaled attention to detail.
- Exposure to testing mobile apps (Android / iOS)
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.