Software Engineer, T&S DeveloperSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0029175 Division StubHub
- Participate in business opportunity assessment, business use case analysis, determining current/future scope and technology impact.
- Display strong technical and business acumen, coupled with the ability to communicate findings, approach and progress to both business and IT leaders.
- Write high-quality, scalable, maintainable REST services and applications using Object Oriented Programming practices and design patterns.
- Responsible for designing and documenting service contract for multiple client applications.
- Ensure architectural adherence through blueprint and design reviews
- Participate in the full Software Development Life Cycle (Agile/Scrum), iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions.
- Mentoring, training and assisting fellow developers during development phase
- Facilitate technical handover meetings and information exchange
- 8+ years of experience with web development in Java environment (J2EE)
- Experience with building and consuming REST APIs and service-based architectures.
- Experience writing multi-threaded, scalable applications
- Good understanding of web technologies, network protocols and secure solution
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate/Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases
- Ability to drive architecture and design discussions
- Experience with performance tuning and analysis tools.
- Strong communication skills; attention to detail and discipline
- Excellent software engineering habits: object oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures etc.
- Proven ability to effectively work in an agile methodology within a scrum team
- Ideal: Experience leading medium to large-sized development/Implement projects that follow an Agile methodology.
- Prefer proven experience developing transactional, eCommerce, hosted web applications
- 10+ years software development experience
- 7+ years of design and implementation of Java applications (J2EE)
- Experience with Java frameworks (e.g Spring, Hibernate), SQL and source code management (GitHub)
- BSCS/EE +10 years or MS +7 years
- Experience in Selenium (test platform), and QA experience are ideal.
- Domain experience with Finance, Customer Service, and Technical Operations are a plus
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.