Sr. Technical RecruiterSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0036415 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
As a member of our recruiting team based in San Francisco, you will lead recruiting for a tech functional area (Data Science, Engineering, Product, etc.). You will partner with Product & Technology leadership to fill a diverse set of roles from recent college grads through senior technical team members. You are an owner, dedicated to creating a structured interview process and delivering great candidates to your partners.
In this role, you will be a true strategic member of the People team, committed to helping StubHub grow in a diverse and inclusive way.
- Responsible for entire full-cycle IT recruitment process and candidate experience.
- Effectively source, screen applicants, coordinate and conduct interviews, advise on selection and offers, extend and negotiate offers, and perform all administrative components involved in the hiring process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, report on updated approved positions for hire.
- Work with hiring managers to create and maintain formal job descriptions.
- Provide candidates with detailed information on the company, our business strategy, and job descriptions as well as pitching the company.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and creative with recruiting practices.
- Create and foster relationships with professional organizations, vendors, educational institutions, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Work with the entire recruitment team to stay updated on processes, procedures, systems and ensure compliance with StubHub standards of excellence.
- Build and foster relationships with team members, peers and the international teams.
- 7+ years of experience in full-lifecycle IT recruitment
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for and understand a broad range of technical positions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong command of the English language.
- Proven ability to build and maintain trusting relationships with hiring managers, subject matter experts, and candidates.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment, supporting others when needed.
- Experience in sourcing techniques through multiple channels, including LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Strong knowledge of searching using online social networking sites such as Linkedin, Stackoverflow, Github
- Ability to work with hiring managers to create technical job descriptions
- Proactive skills, working accurately with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Have worked with an ATS effectively on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications and Internet savvy
- Demonstrated ability to function as a part of the broader recruiting organization
- Dedication to creating a stellar candidate experience
- Experience partnering with compensation, global mobility and legal teams within the company
Last but not least, passionate about what you do!!
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.