UX Design ManagerSan Francisco, California Apply Requisition Number R0035105 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
At StubHub, we are:
Owners – We carry the ball. We act as one team, in it together. We live above the line as optimists and with a solution mindset. We are fully accountable for solving problems, both our own pieces and the whole.
Fan First – We are the fans’ biggest fan. We are the fan and the voice of our fans in everything we do.
Driven – We push past the finish line, aggressively prioritize and focus on what matters most. We debate, decide, commit and deliver.
Inventive – We play a new chord; we celebrate progress over perfection and learnings as much as success. We’re agile because there is always more than one way.
Courageous – We take big swings. We show up for challenges with resilience and persistence. We take risks, embrace failure as a path to learning, and speak up when we have a different opinion.
Diverse & Inclusive – We harmonize. We assume positive intent, trust and empower others; bring a global mindset and seek out alternative viewpoints.
The ideal candidate loves working with other experts to help create elegant solutions to tough problems. This person is a thoughtful leader, who values teamwork over individual heroism, and knows the value of building strong cross-functional relationships.
The UX Design Manager works within the Product & Technology group alongside Product Managers, Engineering, Localization and research to develop smart and elegant solutions to ensure our customers have a great experience with StubHub.
- Lead a talented team and create an environment that fosters creativity and engagement
- Seeks clarity and alignment across business functions, always thinking the business needs as well as the experience of the customer
- Ensure a systemic design aesthetic that scales across regions and languages
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as the greater UX team throughout the design process
- Build successful experiences that are tailor-made for people in specific locales
- Ability to influence and solicit buy-in with stakeholders and business leadership
- Through it all, be available, be patient, have empathy for others, and always think of business needs as well as the user’s experience
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years as a User Experience Designer or equivalent (creating user flows, wire frames, mockups, generating assets and specifications for integration into digital products)
- Experience leading successful teams
- Expert level skills in Adobe CS, Sketch and other associated design tools
- Proven ability to build positive, collaborative relationships across multi-functional teams
- Strong English oral and written communication skills.
- International eCommerce experience
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.