WASHINGTON - StubHub Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Service That Fits Your ScheduleSeattle, Washington Apply Requisition Number R0036685 Division StubHub
FOR WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ONLY
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Are you ready to help us connect with fans around the world, from the comfort of your own home? You’ll have the flexibility and the convenience of working from home, supporting our fans by answering questions and resolving issues via phone/chat.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support and engage with our fans face to face at live events!
You’ll work where you live. You’ll need a private secure space or room with a door, away from noise and distractions, and your own computer, wired internet and landline. Specific requirements outlined below.
You’ll choose your own schedule from a block of available hours, working around your other responsibilities. Ideal for stay-at-home parents, care-givers, those who are home-bound, retirees, college students, veterans, military spouses, or anyone looking to work part time.
You are able to provide StubHub a minimum of 25 hours of availability, within the following days/hours:
- Mon-Fri 5am PST – 9am PST and 3pm PST – 9pm PST
- Sat/Sun 5am PST – 8pm PST
- With a minimum of 4 hours available on weekends (either Sat/Sun)
- More availability during weekend days/hours always appreciated
- Based on the availability you provided, you will be scheduled for a minimum of 10 hours per week – maximum flex up to 16 hours per week
You’ll get paid as you learn StubHub technology and tools, as well as our approach around connecting with our fans. Training is online, guided by live instructors. Training is five weeks, training hours are: 6:00 AM - 12:30 PM PST.
Support & Connection
You will be supported by a team of Coaches, Team Leads, and Supervisor who will work with you every day to help you succeed. You will have daily connection to your support team as well as your team mates via online video and chat tools, team meetings and video conferences.
- Passionate about sports, entertainment and attending live events
- You are tech-savvy, motivated and self-disciplined and thrive in a home office environment
- A proven track record of 2+ years customer service experience (call center preferred but not required)
- Secure private workspace with a door, away from noise and distractions
- Ergonomic chair and desk
- Wired internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rates. Speeds Required: 25 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload
- Wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems
- Desktop/Laptop that is less than 3 years old (MacBook/MacBook Devices are not compatible)
- Windows 7 or 10 - 64 bit
- Processor 2-2.5 GHZ
- RAM 4-6 GB
- Two Monitors to work with our system and tools. Monitor setup can be configured as:
- Laptop monitor + 1 additional monitor or
- Desktop computer + 2 monitors
- Monitor(s) must be < 3-5 years old
- 1920x1080p Resolution
- HDMI or DisplayPort only
- Landline Service
- Must have (or be willing to get) a phone land line used exclusively for work during working hours
- Landline will need local service only, and all additional features (call-waiting, voicemail, 3-way calling etc.) must be disabled in order to work with our systems and tools.
- Various local landline and voip providers $25-$40/month for basic local landline with no additional features.
- StubHub will provide a standard phone and headset for taking customer calls.
- Webcam and headset for video meetings
What You’ll Get:
•Competitive Pay of $14.71 per hour
•10-15% Evening/Weekend Differentials
•Yearly Performance Raises
•$200 StubHub Credit Per Year
•Continued Career Development & Opportunity
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
StubHub is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.