Partner Operations ManagerTokyo, Tokyo Apply Requisition Number R0033667 Division StubHub
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
We are looking for a highly motivated bilingual professional for Partner Services Operations Manager role to lead and support all operations including Customer Support (CS) and Field Operations (FO) activities to catering to strategic partners in Japan e.g. major sports teams, music events, and various contents rights holders.
In this role, you will be the key partner within the StubHub’s Japan team and have a comprehensive understanding of the needs of every partnership agreement. You would be responsible for analyzing and reviewing all metrics related to Partnerships processes, policies and volumes within Customer Support and Field Operations, including monitoring of key performance indicators and controls relating to changes and rollouts. Everything you do will be focused on innovations that improve our partnerships operations.
What will you do?
- Build a detailed operational plan for each key partners: create detailed project plans that document, schedule, coordinate and track all teams’ tasks, dependencies and deliverables.
- Coordinate the execution of the operational plan.
- Build upcoming events and maps for StubHub partners and anticipated future partners.
- Maintain internal documents with up to date information regarding operational aspects of our partnerships.
- Data entry (contacts, deal updates, etc) into StubHub’s CRM tool.
- Regular auditing of logistics and configurations for all partner events.
- Assist with building and testing partner ticket templates and transactions.
- Guarantee that every operational aspect of a deal is put in place and meets Stubhub’s and Partner’s quality standards.
- Self-identify operational deficiencies and take initiative to act accordingly and address with appropriate partners.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal teams to support the partner base.
- Work with ticketing solutions both internally and externally developed.
What will you need?
- Approx 5 years' of account management experience or similar.
- Strong interpersonal skill and teamwork-oriented personality.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills with ability to make quick & effective decisions.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Detail oriented, excellent planning and organizational skills.
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both Japanese and English.
- MS Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time; including weekends.
- Passion for sports, music, and other live events is a big plus!
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
Recently Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not viewed any jobs.